[pianotech] Gluing Damper Felt

William Truitt surfdog at metrocast.net
Sun Feb 28 03:32:37 MST 2010

Hi Rob:

I want to avoid a protocol gaffe by not forwarding it.  I see no reason why
Nina would not want to send it to individual requestors, it's a new product,
it's her job, and she has always been cheerful and helpful towards me.  I
had it within half an hour of my e-mail request for it.  It's 16 pages and
a couple of megabytes, so we are not going to be posting it on the forum
anyway.

Will