[pianotech] Hale Extension Rod

Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Sat Feb 27 07:18:32 MST 2010

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Steven Hopp
  To: pianotech at ptg.org
  Sent: Saturday, February 27, 2010 8:54 AM
  Subject: Re: [pianotech] Hale Extension Rod

  Tom..I saw your lever on ebay.  Hope it goes well for you.  I am in the market for a new one but can't make up my mind.

  How about the Driscollator???? =)

  Steven Hopp
  Midland, TX

  Steven,
   Thanks, I'm selling the last of the prototypes now. I will have materials to put together a final version next week. The challenge was to find a CF tubing supplier that had the material I want in small enough quantities .
  I'd be happy to send you one ,but you can't go wrong with the Faulk or Fujan levers either. I did see what seemed to be a Fujan copy out there but I would stay with the real thing if only out of respect for the designer .
   The Dricollator? That certainly deserves consideration.
   Tom D