[pianotech] 1965 Yamaha G-1

Steven Hopp hoppsmusic at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 26 21:17:54 MST 2010

Barbara,

Am I not seeing this correctly?  From the condition of the one knuckle which looks pretty good those hammers look like you know what...  It almost looks like somebody sawed them off they are so evenly worn.  Maybe I've just not seen enough of the action.  Sorry I can't answer your questions but I just had to comment and say hello.  I'll be in your neck o the woods next month.  Hope the snow is gone.  =).

Best wishes on this project,

Steven Hopp

Midland, TX