[pianotech] spoons or wippens was Re: help needed with Hamilton

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Fri Feb 26 11:17:45 MST 2010

Greetings,

       I have never replaced a set of spoons either, but I'll tell you, I
think the easier solution would be to replace the entire wippen. I can just
see all the labor involved in replacing and re-placing spoons. However the
surest way is to do the math for cost effectiveness.

Julia
Reading, PA

In a message dated 2/16/2010 1:06:53 PM Eastern Standard Time,