[pianotech] Either Or

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 26 11:08:15 MST 2010

William said: "This thread has given me a wealth of information. As you all know, one never knows on this list if others will come out with a bible in there hand or a flame thrower. thank you for all the help and I will proceed carefully."

William,
I don't want to start a big flap, but that statement is kind of an oximoron. "...bible in there, (their), hand or a flame thrower.", seems to be the same thing either way IMHO!<G>
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I