[pianotech] finishing a plate

Barbara Richmond piano57 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 25 19:27:37 MST 2010

How did you save the decals? Many years ago, a friend who restores cars, told me to cover the decal that I wanted to save with petroleum jelly, spray the plate and then wipe off the jelly. It worked. The piano is long gone, so I don't know how the decal held up.

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, Illinois