[pianotech] finishing a plate

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Thu Feb 25 19:02:43 MST 2010

Speaking of keeping what's there.  Here's a couple of plate decals that are
real classics that I wanted to save on a project I'm currently working on as
they are not available any longer.  Before and after photos.  The
differences in color are in part due to shooting with and without a flash.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com