[pianotech] character sets -WAS:What is the brand...

Conrad Hoffsommer choffsommer at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 25 05:57:04 MST 2010

î håve Θe ASCII 3 chàräctër chart in ƒroñt of µ at αll thymes for when I get the ¥.
Changing to a French character çet moves some of the letters/characters around.

Ex: press and hold ALT, type 225, then release ALT = ß, 164=ñ, 236=∞...

Yeah, it slows you down, but a lot less time than relearning a keyboard other than querty.

Conrad Hoffsommer