[pianotech] What is the brand name was Re: Tuning pin torque?!?!?

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Wed Feb 24 21:26:20 MST 2010

Here's one pain-in-the-neck way to do it:
http://www.starr.net/is/type/altnum.htm

Another pain-in-the-neck way, in Windows, is to open
start/allpgms/accessories/systemtools/CharacterMap, select the one you want
and copy/paste it into your email or document.

Marcel, The only french word that comes to mind that uses it is "Nöel"... in
four years of U.S. high school french, I don't recall even learning about
the "tréma"... the accent grave and accent agieu(sp?) and the cedille and
circumflex, yes... but not the "tréma"!! (Hey not bad for more than forty
years memory with very little use!!)

Paul