[pianotech] The much maligned Piano Mover

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Tue Feb 23 19:37:48 MST 2010

Ed,

                I agree completely. Being a technician certainly makes my efforts a little different than other movers who are not. My point , however poorly made, was to get folks to think that not all movers cause damage. Some actually care about what they do. I for one, never use the lyre as a fulcrum. Even before I purchase the piano horse from Jansen I would ease the corner down to the skid by hand after first removing the lyre. Bad for the knees but better for the piano.

Greg Newell

Greg's Piano Forté

www.gregspianoforte.com

216-226-3791 (office)