[pianotech] Tuning in climate changes

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Tue Feb 23 17:08:22 MST 2010

David  -
Why reduced ?  Do you have different rates for once a year vs. two,
or more, or, for that matter, once every other year, or more?  Also,
It could be that, for a customer like this, installing a damppchaser
is a signal that the piano should no longer require tuning.  He
should first train her to appreciate the function of regular
maintenance.  Then, if it proves warranted, the system could be a
helpful addition.

David Skolnik
Hastings on Hudson, NY