[pianotech] Tuning in climate changes

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 23 15:11:19 MST 2010

If the client wants to tune at the perfect time every 10 years...forget about it.   Sell her on every 6 months at a slightly reduced rate...you know it will be at pitch (course I'm in CA) and an easy tuning...
Sell her a damppchaser.   Make it an opportunity...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044