[pianotech] OT: WARNING about bogus system scans and automaticdownload of an "install.exe" file

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Mon Feb 22 21:30:13 MST 2010

Oh yeah, I know all about viruses. That's why for 11 years now, I've
been on Linux - virus free - without any - anti-virus software.

However, since Mac OS X, Apple has switched to a spin-off of Linux for
their OS - which in turn - gets NO viruses !!!!

For the non-techies, you can always switch to a Mac - and - be a happy
camper.

So, if you are not a "gamer" and, with a littler more money, you would
be better off going to a Mac.

Happy Computing,
DH

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home & Business user of Linux - 10 years