[pianotech] Ron Falcone piano tuning course

Chuck Behm behmpiano at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 04:52:13 MST 2010

What really impressed me is the picture of the piano parts inventory that
you would be receiving to start up your business with. You need at least a
shoebox to keep all that stuff in! If you come across an old Lester with 5
busted plastic elbows you're set. Those 4 damper spoons will come in handy
too! As will the one damper flange! All-inclusive, I must say!

My one complaint is the set of 4 upright key buttons. The one on the right
would have been more useful had they not sawed through the mortise. Chuck