[pianotech] Vose lyre & trapwork

Barbara Richmond piano57 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 20 19:39:48 MST 2010

Hi List,

I am looking for a lyre and trapwork--most importantly, the shift lever--for a 4'9" Vose grand (28 note bass, if that helps). If you have a piano that you are planning on trashing that fits this description, please, please, please, pretty please contact me! I'll be happy to pay for parts & shipping.

I know Del Fandrich wrote a really swell article about replacing a missing shift lever for a piano, but there is a long list of reasons I'd rather not--including it's a charity case.

Thank you.

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, Illinois