[pianotech] Aluminum Pneumatic Soundboard Press Reposting

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Feb 20 06:11:43 MST 2010

Indeed, you sure can. And you can cut 1/4" plate steel also. Although,
I have learned that the blade can dull fairly quickly when cutting
thick steel - so don't be so foolish as to try to push that last bit
through when it doesn't really want to cut steel - it might still be
sharp enough to cut you......   :-(