[pianotech] Aluminum Pneumatic Soundboard Press Reposting

jimialeggio jimialeggio at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 17:11:02 MST 2010

Ron Nossaman wrote:
> David Love wrote:
>>  It is expensive no matter how you slice it
>> (which btw I had the yard do for me).
> Yes it is.

Warning! This message has not been approved by the safety police...

Just for the record, you can cut all the aluminum or brass for that
matter on your bandsaw...I do it all the time...but don't tell anybody I
said that. . (there's a bimetal blade in the saw most of the time, which
I switch when I'm doing really picky wood slicing...

Officer, I swear I never said such a thing!

--
Jim Ialeggio
grandpianosolutions.com