[pianotech] Pin Driving Fluid

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 19 09:12:41 MST 2010

Jim I. said: "Checked out Millers web site, can't see anything that looks like what
you're describing. Lack of goop kind of puts the cabosh on the whole
concept of using PDF though, don't you think."

Jim,
I just love it when people don't read/comprehend my statements! I told you there was some available from Miller. To look on the Web Site won't do a damned thing. You will have to contact someone at one of their "factories"/Mixing Units. It's available, but you have to hunt for it via one of their employees that is knowlegable. (new concecpt: personal contact<G>)
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I