[pianotech] pneumatic fittings "push-to-connect"

jimialeggio jimialeggio at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 20:57:53 MST 2010

Terry Farrell wrote:
> Thanks for the info Jim - but I'm afraid you're in for a scolding: How
> dare you post a picture of only a little bit of what looks to be a
> very nice aluminum pneumatic rib press - I gotta see the whole thing!
They are new and lovely...however, they are direct knock offs of David
Love's babies...with slight modifications (of course). I think I'd
rather leave the pics to David L.

Speaking of which David L., you might consider reposting your original
pics with an easily search-able subject title. The original post was
"Emailing: P2130064". It took me several hours of searching to find the
posting, which I knew had to be in there somewhere. Take pity on some
future aspiring belly head...please.

Jim I

Jim Ialeggio
grandpianosolutions.com