[pianotech] pneumatic fittings "push-to-connect"

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Feb 18 14:11:15 MST 2010

Thanks for the info Jim - but I'm afraid you're in for a scolding: How
dare you post a picture of only a little bit of what looks to be a
very nice aluminum pneumatic rib press - I gotta see the whole thing!
Perhaps you posted pictures while I was off the list for 8 months or
so. Would you be so kind as to post a good picture of the structure?
My presses work great, but I think they are the funkiest-looking and
heaviest presses I have seen!

Terry Farrell