[pianotech] Solution Found to Yamaha C6 Intermittent Key Problem

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Wed Feb 17 16:14:27 MST 2010

Paul,

On the Mail program that comes with all Macs, there is an option under the "View" menu that allows you to organize by thread.  You can use it on a folder by folder basis, and it does the same thing that gmail does in that regards.  I have a filter that sends all pianotech emails to a specific folder and then I have it organized by thread.  Makes it very easy to see what I'm looking for or delete an entire thread if so desired.

Regards,

Rob McCall
McCall Piano Service, LLC
Murrieta, CA