[pianotech] Solution Found to Yamaha C6 Intermittent Key Problem

Andrew Anderson anrebe at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 11:59:34 MST 2010

Setup a filter in your email program and sort out pianotech mail (by
sender) into its own box.  Browse by title and follow those threads
you find interesting.

You do not have to keep all mail in your inbox.  Only uncatagorized
mail stays in mine.  All the rest is automatically sorted into its own
mailbox.

Life is too short to be searching through a mountain of email in your
email box for the important business notes.

Andrew Anderson