[pianotech] Heavy Pedal Spring

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Fri Feb 12 20:52:57 MST 2010

So, I don't think a rebuilder needs to be retained, but Wim, I'd be glad to fly to Hawaii on your nickel if ever you do need help!

One might not need to be a rebuilder to make the repairs you describe, but if you don't have the tools, it does make the repair a little more daunting.

Since I don't have the tools, I might take you up on the offer. All I need is a Steinway customer complaining about a heavy pedal, and is willing to pay $1500 for the repair.

Wim