[pianotech] Will Truitt Fan Club

Jude Reveley (Absolute Piano) juderev at verizon.net
Fri Feb 12 19:19:40 MST 2010

Will,

I know this makes you blush but I think you've earned a post with your name in the heading. There are those authors that I read for their technical merit and even respond to despite a snark rep to the nth degree; but your posts have truly set a standard to which we can all aspire, not only for their technical probing but for the humanity and sensitivity inherent to its author. This list is a better community for your involvement, as Joe G says IMNSHO!

Cheers and still lurking, (now back to Vancouver on the tele)

Jude Reveley, RPT
Absolute Piano Restoration, LLC
www.absolute-piano.com