[pianotech] attitudes and such

William Truitt surfdog at metrocast.net
Fri Feb 12 16:27:28 MST 2010

To William and David:

I twitch with the best of them.  I even get out the flame thrower, turn it
on high, and sit down and start writing.  But then I save the draft and let
it sit there if I feel I've let somebody have it.  Many a time I have gotten
up the next morning and read what I have saved and go, "Oh my..  Good thing
I didn't send it. "   I then ask myself if how I have expressed myself is
effective at communicating what I want to say and what I hope they will
hear.  Understanding is hard to come by when the flames are leaping around
you.  Expressing your anger can be an effective emotion, but most of the
time it is destructive.  And  the readers of this list do not want to be
feel splattered by the bloodletting as a couple of people go for the jugular
and one-upsmanship.   I do have dirty laundry, but I try to keep it in the
hamper..

And if someone's going to be an ass no matter what, who am I to stand in the
way?  I'm all for full disclosure!

David and William, I don't know if I have enough money to pay you for your
kind remarks.  It'd empty my bank account.   Granted, there's not much in
there, but still.  Thank you, I am touched.

Your non-snarky pal,

Will