[pianotech] PIANO BAR TUNING

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Fri Feb 12 17:32:41 MST 2010

When you say goes out of tune, could you quantify? Do you mean more unisons
are going out than the other two? Or is it seeing more pitch fluctuations?

If the latter my first guess is the piano is seeing more air movement than
the other two. Check for vent proximity.

If the former it may be a heavy handed pianist that the other two don't see.

Dean

Dean W May                (812) 235-5272

PianoRebuilders.com    (888) DEAN-MAY

Terre Haute IN 47802

  _____