[pianotech] attitudes and such

Jason Kanter jkanter at rollingball.com
Fri Feb 12 12:32:49 MST 2010

Personally, I think a little snarkiness is good for us all once in a while.
Both for the snarker and for the snarkee. It provides the occasion to
reflect on opportunities for improvement. It gives us all the opportunity to
practice empathy, self-recognition, the courage to speak up, and the
humility to apologize.

Jason

jason's cell 425 830 1561