[pianotech] attitudes and such

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 12 08:33:46 MST 2010

Yes Dale but, the point is being missed or ignored.  Being a professor gives
the person no more free reign to make an ass out of someone else to show
they know more than that other person than it would for me or you to make an
ass out of them.  What is good for the goose then becomes good for the
gander.  Maybe it's time their egos were wrinkled and see how they like it?

Jer