[pianotech] Double Octave Stretch

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 11 09:56:02 MST 2010

Mark,

There is nothing to analyse on this tuning, except to say "this is out of tune".
It sounds like you are concerned your tuning is not stretched enough for concert work?
Are your tuning aurally?   I wouldn't worry about the stretch, but I'd worry about unisons and stability.

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044