[pianotech] Al in N.C.--Question on procedure was- Best way tochange touch in Yamaha grand

Al Guecia/AlliedPianoCraft AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 11 07:07:16 MST 2010

Julia, yes the key is upside down with the back-check in front of you and the covered key away from you. I square up the front of the key and I cut down toward the front of the key.

If that's not clear, let me know and I will cut one and take a photo. I don't know how to add a drawing.

Al -
High Point, NC