[pianotech] Hurray for Inverweld!

Robin Stevens pianobee at bigpond.com
Tue Feb 9 14:27:32 MST 2010

David...What I see here is what I hope the guy who is welding a couple of
pedals for me at the moment does not do. Blind Freddie could see that it is
welded out of line ;-((
The problem with repairs done by a non piano thinking person is that they
can sometimes are not be aware of the alignment and the accuracy needed for
piano repairs.
Best of luck with the file!
Robin