[pianotech] Steven----on asking Q's- was-YamahasHammer Suggestion

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Tue Feb 9 05:45:22 MST 2010

Hi guy,

           Where do I begin? This explaination goes deep. I used to take
alot of ridicule from some, (not all) for asking questions in school then at
piano tech school. The perpetraitors (traitors to their own gift of intellect
and choosing to ignore their own inquisativeness and hence their potential)
have this intimidating way of proporting that you are stupid if you ask
questions.

            Don't let 'em fool you. Its a cover up for something they lack
or are misinformed about. They want you to stop asking either because they
admit to themselves that your Q's are really good and can see you are getting
miles ahead of them in knowledge, and they dont want to be left behind in
the dust or quite possibly they were wrongly ridiculed at one time or another
for asking Q's and it;s pass it on/pass it down.

            The word ridicule is the root thereabouts of ridiculous.
Furhtermore, any "teacher" who ridicules for asking Q's isnt a genuine instructor
or they cant admit that they dont know the answer. Asking questions reveals
that your brain is rightly engaged. There are no stupid questions.

           So ask away. Real people like your Q's and like to help. These
guys and gals on this forum are true pros, are knowledgable and friendly; and
know so much stuff, you'd be stupid if you didnt ask! Youre bright.
and youre asking in the right place.

The best to you, Steve
Thanks to all of you
Julia
Reading, PA

In a message dated 2/6/2010 4:42:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,