[pianotech] Hammer strike line. Was-----Yamaha Hammer Suggestion

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Sun Feb 7 21:11:57 MST 2010

Thanks, David.

In a message dated 2/7/2010 10:10:34 P.M. Central Standard Time,
davidlovepianos at comcast.net writes:

Since  the rib formation is based on a circle it doesn’t much matter how
you cut  it.  I have altered the rib tapering before to move the center of the
 full height of the rib more under the bridge in the upper end where the
bridge  moves toward the belly rail.  But I’ve also done it without doing that
 and I don’t really notice any difference.

David  Love
www.davidlovepianos.com