[pianotech] Steven----Yamaha Hammer Suggestion

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Sat Feb 6 20:10:56 MST 2010

  Hey Michael, Steven
  When my Dad was working in Chicago with Braid White he also worked on piano row...dont' remember which factory but...Ok, remember he is 24 years old, a kid and this is 1950-51. He'd walk into the shop to go to work after school to get experience> He said "the old guys would turn there shoulder to him hiding their work and say...I show you nuthing!!" . Anyway,
  My how things have changed. Thanks fully.
  Dale

Remember we have all been there, at least you had the courage to post, there are many lurkers out there who have never posted, learning from what you posted. As for the 30 some other posts added to your original. After about the first 5 or 6 they forgot all about you and your original question, that happens a lot on here, they were discussing the relative merits of differing hammers among themselves, your question was only the catalyst.

 Good luck with that C7,

 Mike

 --
I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
Steven Wright

Michael Magness
Magness Piano Service
608-786-4404