[pianotech] Website Launch

Barbara Richmond piano57 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 3 16:36:41 MST 2010

I didn't find it too difficult, though I did tilt my screen to get it just right. It's very artistic! The website I've had a horrible time with in the past is the WN&G--even with my computer glasses. But! then I learned to use the zoom option for the Internet. It's pretty handy (look under view in your browser).

Barbara (four pairs of glasses--I love large print books) Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, Illinois