[pianotech] Hardening Hammers in Pearl River ContinentalConsole???????

Ken and Sharon Schneider 1stpianoman at mchsi.com
Wed Feb 3 15:33:00 MST 2010

It has been my limited experience that hardening them will just make them
tinny enough to peel paint off the walls.

The music rack situation is a very easy fix. Piano Man Products has a wide
music stand that works on all of those flip down racks like the Yammy Uis,
Kawai NS-20s, the K series etc. Visit there site at www.Adapt-A-Stand.com
<http://www.adapt-a-stand.com/>

Ken Schneider