[pianotech] Website Launch

jiimialeggio jimialeggio at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 07:04:23 MST 2010

Launched my website about a month ago. We finally got it up and running
on all the browsers. Its been a long but highly instructive haul...The
writing, re-writing, re-re-writing, re-re-re-re-re-writing of the
presentation, combined with the organization that we struggled to
create, took my ideas and really clarified them for me.

I tried taking a slightly different approach to the "sell"...hope it works.

http://grandpianosolutions.com/

Now we get to futz with the optimization...

Jim I
grandpianosolutions.com
978 425-9026
Shirley, MA