[pianotech] FW: FW: Why schedules sometimes go pfffft. - update

Denise Rachel pp-ff at verizon.net
Tue Feb 2 12:31:13 MST 2010

I arrived to tune a piano and noticed more than the normal amount of
cars around.  The extended family and a hospice caregiver were in the
sitting room.   The wife and mother, wanting proof that life would go
on without her, requested that I tune her piano as planned.  I never
knew who finished first . . . .

Denise