[pianotech] Transporting a grand action

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Tue Feb 2 07:03:27 MST 2010

Kerry:

The changes are only to the action.  David Steinbuhler has designed the action so that all adjustments are done there.  The piano is left alone.  He came up with some very innovative ways to accomplish these things.  When one is finished using a piano with the 7/8 action it is simply removed and the other action is reinserted.

dp

David M. Porritt, RPT
dporritt at smu.edu<mailto:dporritt at smu.edu>