[pianotech] Piano dolly question

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Mon Feb 1 22:32:24 MST 2010

K, how ‘bout this. Take a normal tripod piano truck and take off the leg
cups. Have the machine shop at the college get a ½ bar stock and attach it
at the middle to where the leg cups that came with the truck were removed.
Drill for lag bolts and attach the double legs to the bar stock from
underneath. Still too dangerous but entertaining!

Greg Newell

Greg's Piano Forté

www.gregspianoforte.com

216-226-3791 (office)