[pianotech] Piano dolly question

Ken & Pat Gerler kenneth.gerler at prodigy.net
Mon Feb 1 22:23:39 MST 2010

Or if they want to keep the piano original, have someone make an addition to the end of each leg of the Spider dolly that would fasten where the cup for the leg would fasten. Use the same thickness of metal.  In the back of my mind, I recall seeing that done on one of the pianos I serviced.

Ken Gerler