[pianotech] tuning pin tightness

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 18:12:26 MST 2010

Les,
I assume the dealership would be HAPPY to sell them a new piano -- I think
you meant to write they weren't eager to replace/swap out the piano. Take
some torque readings, write up a report for the powers-that-be at the
school, and have them send it along with a letter to Estonia's US rep and
the Estonia offices (Indrek Laul, CEO) DEMANDING they honor their warranty.
Or, just bill by the hour, and use the extra bucks to buy high leverage
tuning levers (Fujan extra long, maybe Reyburn's grand piano impact tuning
lever).
Patrick Draine