[pianotech] Good evening, david lover of piano: would you enjoy the Estonian

robert wall robertemmett.w at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 17:31:01 MST 2010

grand if the tuning pins had no toque at all.  Had a brand new Steinway (B)
with one section of no toque at all.  Back in the early 80's had a lot of 12
Story &Clark's to tune that I could hardly move the pins.  Tuning pins that
simply, pop,make a cracking sound are a piece of cake.  That's why I
suggested (if fact you mentioned it first) that the concert tech tune it
since he said"( I suppose he told only you nothing was wrong with the
pins)". Sincerely Robert E.Wall St.Louis U.S.A.