[pianotech] Treble & Bass bridge

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Mon Aug 30 21:43:35 MDT 2010

Dick

Instead of new bridges, you can glue the old one back on the apron and soundboard, and you can also repair the cracks by the pins using epoxies.

Please describe in more detail what the problems are, for both the bass bridge and treble bridge. Is the whole bass bridge loose? How much of the treble bridge is loose. How may pins are loose? The more information you give us, the better advice we can give you.

Wim