[pianotech] Treble & Bass bridge

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Mon Aug 30 15:03:43 MDT 2010

A Hamilton that I looked at today had both bridges separating , the bass at both ends & the treble at the start of the treble section. I have never done a bridge replacement job before. Can someone tell the procedure for getting the bridges off & also some ballpark figure at the cost.
Thanks Dick Powell

Dick

When you say separating, do you mean they are coming loose from the apron and/or the soundboard, or are the bridge caps splitting, where the pins are loose?

Wim