[pianotech] Loose hammer head felts.

lee innocent ljinno at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 25 09:00:07 MDT 2010

Thanks for the replies,
Jon,
1.  Should I wait for the titebond to dry on the felt before attempting
repair?

2.  From a tension point of view, Is it better to glue one side first and
then after that has set, then pull the felt over and glue the other side. Im
thinking that I could get higher tension in the felt this way.

Thanks