[pianotech] customers

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 09:29:23 MDT 2010

Again, Marshall I would like to emphasize the importance of mentors.

Just like it would be hard learning to play piano without a teacher looking
over your shoulder and helping with your technique. If you can make friends
with one or two of the most successful technicians in your area, you will
not only have a valuable model of how to grow your own business, you will
have the chance to get real life feedback about what areas you need to
improve.

How do you know if the problem is the economy or not? It may or may not be.
Just like a beginning piano student may not be aware that his/her wrist
position is causing them difficulty, a person just starting out with piano
technology and business may be doing many things that are inhibiting success
without being aware.

One thing I noticed is I can't find you in the PTG directory. Are you a
member of PTG?

Ryan

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT