[pianotech] Got a lay-off notice from school...

Ron Koval drwoodwind at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 25 07:38:43 MDT 2010

I've been a full time tech at a performing arts high school for a
loooooong time.  Budget cuts have finally reached my position.  (sigh)
Anyone have a piano (or a hundred!) they need tuned around Chicago?

I've been tuning part-time, so I guess it is time to expand to a full-time business...

Any
 advice about anything from insurance to - well, anything is
appreciated!  If you don't have any advice, send positive energy my
way...

thanks

Ron Koval
chicagoland