[pianotech] customers

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 25 06:30:39 MDT 2010

Hi Everyone,
Thank you for your ideas concerning call backs etc.  Fortunately I do much of what is suggested here such as asking when they'd like to have their piano tuned again etc.  I also tell them if there's any problem with anything or any concerns to let me know.  It's nice to know it's more than likely the economy rather than myself.  I guess we all struggle with something in our lives.  Maybe when I become an RPT eventually I'll feel a little better arriving to a new level and starting a new journey that is.  Once one becomes an RPT doens't mean the've arrived of course. :-)  I hope I caught everyone's ideas.  There are so many repeats on here I have trouble identifing new posts from old ones.  Thanks again everyone, and hopefully this phone will start ringing or whatever cell phones do soon.
Marshall

Marshall Gisondi Piano Technician
Marshall's Piano Service
pianotune05 at hotmail.com