[pianotech] repeat business

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Mon Aug 23 20:07:58 MDT 2010

Sure,

I was referring more to the clients that tune every 2 or 3 or ...... years.
 Even so, you make a good point - without stable humidity levels, achieving
tuning stability is a wild goose chase.  Which I suppose makes the point
even more so, that a lack of auto maintenance can be damaging to the auto,
while a lack of piano maintenance is in most cases not.

William R. Monroe